[ENDED] Sketchfab Low Poly Challenge: Halloween πŸŽƒ

Bring out your dead! This week we challenge you to show us your spookiest low poly Halloween characters or scenes. Use your preferred tools and workflow to create your entry, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #SketchfabHalloween2019.

Full rules and prize details on the blog:

7 Likes

In the rules is not said if we have to make the entries downloadable, should we?

1 Like

If you have credit you don’t have to make it downloadable, but if you don’t, you got two options. Make it free or paid

Quick rules update: If you use concept art to create your work, be sure to ask permission from the concept artist, credit them, and link back to their work. We also encourage you to split your prize with them, if you win.

1 Like

BoOooOo !!!

6 Likes

Great timing with this one, I already started working on this piece and I just got it finished last night! :grin:

Original Concept (by myself)

Imgur

3 Likes

My low poly, stylized, hand painted Bates house from Psycho :bat:

13 Likes

Hey, there’s a movie from the 60s that I really like and this would be the perfect time to make something based on it, is it a problem to reference it in my entry?

I think, as long as you reference it, it will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my entry for the challenge!

Love to hear your feedback!

Cheers and good luck everybody!

7 Likes

Hey hey,
finally I have had time to participate in a challenge again :grin:

Heres my entry:

4 Likes

Voxel :heart_eyes:

I hope to finish it in time

Based on a Izzy Burton’s illustration

5 Likes

Your work is always incredible :smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I try my entry for the challenge too! I hope it’s not too bad :sweat_smile:

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Muahahahahaaaa…

3 Likes

Hi everyone! This is my entry :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

This is my entry

4 Likes

Almost done, It just need some tweaks
Based on a Izzy Burton’s illustration

1 Like

I was working on this spooky wee abandoned Scottish church and graveyard for this contest, but I only started a couple of days ago so it doesn’t look like I’ll finish in time.

I’m now going to just aim to get it compleated for Halloween, but I thought I would share anyway. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like