[ENDED] Sketchfab Low Poly Challenge: Halloween 🎃

Hello! I try my entry for the challenge too! I hope it’s not too bad :sweat_smile:

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Muahahahahaaaa…

3 Likes

Hi everyone! This is my entry :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

This is my entry

4 Likes

Almost done, It just need some tweaks
Based on a Izzy Burton’s illustration

1 Like

I was working on this spooky wee abandoned Scottish church and graveyard for this contest, but I only started a couple of days ago so it doesn’t look like I’ll finish in time.

I’m now going to just aim to get it compleated for Halloween, but I thought I would share anyway. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Hello All,

I am sharing my entry. It was fun to make :slight_smile:

Thank you for checking it out.

2 Likes

Here is my entry

6 Likes

My entry for the Halloween challenge! Hope you like it guys.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry: The Witch’s Cauldron! :star2: #SketchfabHalloween2019

5 Likes

I cant believe I finished!

Here is my entry! A female Jack O’latern!

I’m pretty happy with the result!

Any feedback is welcome!

4 Likes

What a great way to get into the Halloween spirit. You all did an excellent job with your skeletons, witches, and creepy mansions. The judges thought your spooky scenes were a real treat (and may forever be haunted by them). :ghost:

And the winner is...

Brew Bath by @homkahom0

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“Great unexpected angle - I can almost feel the relaxation of those witches.” - Bart (@bartv)

"Love the humor of this one. " - Mieke (@miekeroth)

“Really like the “Brew Bath”; despite the spooky theme, it has a nice, cozy vibe to it. It’s very relaxing to look at.” - Renafox (@kryik1023)

6 Likes

Congratulations @homkahom0 (Oleaf), this scene had not seen … and that he had looked at all!:hushed:

I did not discover the witches until after a moment watching the scene, how good!! :grimacing:

Thank you! I glad you like it!

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! :partying_face:

Nice work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has the winner for this challenge been announced yet? I haven’t received a notification to voting.

Yes. Just scroll up a bit :wink:
Also, it was selected by judges

ahh, okay thanks :+1: