[ENDED]Sketchfab Low Poly Challenge: Isometric Room

What story can you tell using a 1 x 1 x 1 cube? Show us in this week’s Isometric Room Challenge. Make two walls and a floor the backdrop for your scene. Upload your model to Sketchfab, set a field of view that is < 10°, and tag your model #Isometric2020Challenge.

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

4 Likes

Only just found this! Hopefully I can finish in time!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting and fun challenge, so here is my (near late) entry!

4 Likes

I made one as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

You all did an amazing job creating these rooms. With over 100 inspiring entries, the judges had quite a task picking their favorite.

And the winner is...

The Dragon of Rockmine Keep by @Ludonaut

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“Very original idea, I always love those kind of things, breaking with the normality line, clean low poly style and nice pose and compo of the dragon. Beautiful.” Kevin (@KevinCayuelaBorg)

“A really unique take on this theme and a beautiful scene. I will say nothing about ‘thinking outside the box’. Ahem.” Tom (@nebulousflynn)

“I love the details and the storytelling in this model. Beautifully and creatively executed.” - Abby (@abbyec)

“Very cool idea and beautiful execution. A job well done!” - Warkarma (@warkarma)

6 Likes

Thank you all so much. It was hard to imagine it would be a winning entry from my initial MS paint sketch, but I’m v grateful :star_struck: roughroom|562x500

6 Likes

Congratulations @Ludonaut :sunglasses: