[ENDED] Sketchfab Modeling Challenge: Earth Day

Earth Day is marking its 50th anniversary on April 22, so we’re hosting a challenge to celebrate. Just create a model on the theme of ‘Earth Day’ using your preferred tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #EarthDay2020Challenge. This is a two week challenge ending on May 6th 2020.

As always, full prize details and rules on the blog:

5 Likes

Cant seem to get a GIF on here but here is my model so far:

surprised how few people have models for this challenge! Hoping to get anims and FX and polish done tonight

1 Like

Very nice work.
A lot of people post on the last day and there is still a lot of time left.

You can always upload gif on imgur.com and post a link to it here

Here’s My Entry for #EarthDay2020Challenge hope You guys like it! I base it on the situation right now…
“Heal Our Land”

1 Like

Here’s My Entry for #EarthDay2020Challenge hope You guys like it! I base it on the situation right now…
“Heal Our Land”

2 Likes

Here is my entry! :earth_asia: :green_heart:

5 Likes

My Entry

3 Likes

1 Like

:earth_africa: :earth_asia: :earth_americas: You all created some great art for this challenge that touched on the beauty and fragility of our planet. We were impressed by all of it, but there can only be one!

And the winner is...

Elk Mountain by Rosie Jarvis

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“Original, well executed, creative, fitting perfectly the topic, great texture and animation, and low polycount! Definitively number one!” - Geoffrey (@geoffreymarchal)

“I really love the colour palette she used to paint this model and it’s a nice idea.” - Kevin (@KevinCayuelaBorg)

“Very nice in its concept and execution.” - Mieke (@miekeroth)

“Beautiful and creative! I love the way @rosiejarvis animated the waterfalls, it adds to the effect” - Warkarma (@warkarma)

1 Like

Ha Thanks guys!

2 Likes