[ENDED] Sketchfab Modeling Challenge: Holidays

What’s your favorite part of the holiday season? The weather? The food? The traditions? The togetherness? The sales?

This week we challenge you to transform whatever you love most about the holidays into a 3D scene. Upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #Holiday2020Challenge.

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

5 Likes

What “Holidays” means to me? To me, Christmas is time to family. To run away from the craziness of the world to the coziness and the comfy zone, filled with good persons, warmth and happiness.

Merry Christmas to you all :mrs_claus::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::santa:

Feel free to explore my entry

3 Likes

I thought I will pop my one in too.
Happy holidays everyone!

3 Likes

This weird and difficult year is almost over and you all created some beautiful, festive models to finish it off. Great job, everyone, and happy holidays. :slight_smile:

And the winner is...

3DRT - Christmas village snowglobe by 3DRT.com

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“I always trust the risky and original entries, the composition of this Christmas town is very cool and being placed in a snow globe, we can be in this magical world for a moment.” - Kevin (@KevinCayuelaBorg)

“A great scene to enjoy inside and outside, the animated snow is a nice touch” - Tom (@nebulousflynn)

“Great scene indeed. Love the complexity of it. And everything fits!” - Mieke (@miekeroth)

“Great idea and very well executed, kudos!” - Phil (@saphires)

3 Likes