[ENDED] Sketchfab Modeling Challenge: Ice Cream Truck

some more inappropriate slogan/logos to go :slight_smile: but starting to look how i wanted it to be

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

First of all, I like all the WIPs I’m seeing on this thread.
Here is mine :slight_smile:
I’ll start deforming it, to make it more cartoonish.

7 Likes

My first contest ever,happy to participate.

11 Likes

And the final entry:

8 Likes

Hello everyone, this challenge is so interesting!
Here is my little truck, still WIP, inspired from Peel P50, small ice cream street vendor :smiley:

3 Likes

My final for the challenge! :smiley: It was a very fun topic, I enjoyed it a lot.

Hope you like it!

5 Likes

I’ve started to make the texture. Here a WIP :

10 Likes

not happy with the scene and i totally forgot to make the light layer (i.e the sidelights, top and backlights) :wink: but ill fix those 2 things tomorrow
Car itself is mostly done now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My final entry :slight_smile: :

9 Likes

My concept art for this contest :smiley:

I hope I can finish it in time !

3 Likes

Hello,
Cool challenge and there are some neat entries already! Here’s my rough sketch of what I’m planning to do :slight_smile:

10 Likes

gave the truck some emissive lights, added some tires, fixed a texture in the back to look better
and since i was mostly done with my truck decided to put more work into the scene. Will finish detail texturing that tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there, this is my first sketchfab challenge as well. Some pretty neat models you got there already! Almost forgot to share what i was planning or what I created for this one.

So I’m, as probably a few others as well, kind of tight on time, but I wanted to put an emphasis on the “Ice Cream” of the Ice cream Truck.

This is not exactly …anywhere close to a pretty concept, but I wanted to rather play around with the shapes in the software.

3 Likes

So my final model turned out like this:

Handdrawn imperfect textures for this kind of cute-sy childlike touch fitting to childhood memories and nostalgia.

https://skfb.ly/6uUM8

Well… yeah…that’s it , I suppose :slight_smile:

9 Likes

#IceCreamTruckChallenge
WIP modeling a military ice cream truck :slight_smile: !
first pass of modeling low
maya student version.

5 Likes

Finished and animate :slight_smile: !

5 Likes

Ice To The Future

I thought I would have a go at this little task, not sure I will complete in time but my Idea is a time travelling Ice cream Truck that can bring you retro, present and future tastes!!

This is a very basic concept blockout…

4 Likes

Finally found some time to finish my scene today :slight_smile:

My final scene

And a little Iray + post fx render :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I’ve got a little time to make another entry so I decided to do something more cartoonish, here a work in progress of it :

9 Likes

Hey guys! I just uploaded my entry for the contest! I hope you like it and I wish you all super good luck! It is really high the level in here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes