[ENDED] Sketchfab Modeling Challenge: Ice Cream Truck

Done ! Here my second entry for the contest :slight_smile: :

8 Likes

It is wonderful. Way better than the first one.

1 Like

Thank you ^^). I prefer the second one too even if it’s not the same style.

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on the boards or participating in a competition. I left it kinda late, but I finally finished modelling my low-poly… hopefully I can get the rest done in time. There are a lot of awesome submissions already, great work!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
This is my first contest on sketchfab.
WIP ice cream tuk tuk.
Btw, there are awesome entries here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to complete the challenge in two days. I wanted to create a simple concept art first but I am not sure If I am gonna be able to complete it at all.

The idea is some kind of parallel world where ice creams eat humans :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve spent the last couple of days unwrapping UVs, texturing and posing. If I have time I might have another pass at some of the materials, but overall I think it’s pretty much there.

So here it is, the Soylent Cream Ice Cream Truck :smiley:

9 Likes

Hi,
This is my first challenge,
I will try to finish this project for the deadline.
It’s inspiration of my travel in Italia

WIP .

Almost done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My entry for the contest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This

1 Like

So I’m a bit late to the party, even started doing the truck ! Realized this challenge was a thing a bit late =/

Here’s my design And my almost finished model, I’m hoping to get in a hand painted texture as fast as I can, even though I never did it in my life yet :S

I’m going for a very cartoony round style ! Finished texture will be mainly pink (many used it and I wanted to change but I liked no other color any better) but will show some melting white ice cream effect (right side on the design) as well as cracked chocolated chips on the top (roof will be plain chocolate probably)

There goes, hoping to get this out in time :S

1 Like

I made it! :slight_smile:

I’m pretty happy with the result. I hope you like it! :smile:

3 Likes

Well, forgot to post here. Last week was pretty messy and challenging, heh.

The idea was to create low old school truck, ice cream truck. The reference was GAZ AA.
There is base concept render

p.s. DevilBlackDeath, didn’t want to reply you, just missclicked, and have no idea how to fix that.

1 Like

Not much time left, but I will try to finish it (part of my whole idea…) on time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And here is my entry

1 Like

‘OutaCream’

Literally running out of time here!

1 Like

Sadly, I won’t be able to finish on time. Here is as far as I could get.

3 Likes

Hi again, here’s my final entry:

12 Likes