[ENDED] Sketchfab November Challenge: Retro Electronics

How mythical, I thought I was going to listen to the sound of the start of the PSX!
Also look for the chip, bad habits jajaja!:skull_and_crossbones::sweat_smile:

I did think about adding the sound effect, decided against it though :smiley:
Which chip?

Maybe you’re right, but I wouldn’t have hesitated :musical_note:
Don’t tell anyone, I was looking for the pirate chip!:shushing_face:

The scene itself is very good!

Omg I forgot about those chips! They were everywhere! :skull_and_crossbones: (also I’m sad theres no pirate emoji)

1 Like

jajajaj I also look for the emoticon! that laughs, don’t make me talk about chips or pirates, even if they are retro! :skull_and_crossbones::sweat_smile:

I’m all anxious, because my scene is in the “Help Center”, in the absence of an arrangement, damn vertexs! :wrench:

Hi everyone, I also joined the challenge and and I’m very happy to show you my updates. Let me know your feedback

6 Likes

Got a nice render last night, and thought I’d add it here. :fist: I’m surprised by all the great entries this early in the contest!

6 Likes

Finally done! Here is my entry for the challenge, it’s a old advertisement from Kay Bee shop about Nintendo Nes, any feedback are more than welcome!

Ref: https://pin.it/6ooqrw5bevlxtg

9 Likes

I quite like the format of this scene!
It is very atypical for me, that’s why I get alarms when I see it … it’s really cool!:face_with_monocle:

I’m glad you like it CapAlatriste! I love 3D that resembles 2D! That’s the effect I wanted to achieve with this model.

1 Like

Until I moved it, I thought it was a plane!
You got what you wanted “pensé que era una escena 2D” :page_with_curl: :smiley:

1 Like

Hello guys, first time here. I’m interested in joining the challenge and wanted to show what I’m creating. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Some updates

2 Likes

Hii guys, i’m very happy to enjoy this challenge, this is my last update of my project.

4 Likes

Really creative idea for presentation, and beautiful execution in that style! :star_struck:

1 Like

Modeling finished! Now the unwrap :frowning:

2 Likes

I just discover this challenge, hope to have a time to do it, very interested

1 Like

Scene complete!

5 Likes

update 2.0
ps: I forgot to remove the selection :smile:

4 Likes

Just published

7 Likes