[ENDED] Sketchfab November Challenge: Retro Electronics

Hey look it’s another games console!

I’m making the Atari Jaguar, the last Atari console from 1993. I had a few gaming machines growing up but this is the one stuck with me. Also, it’s very underrepresented on sketchfab!

3 Likes

Oh hai. My idea “Сatlamp” (russian name is “Котолампа”). Retro vacuum tube + cat head.

20.11.19 Update.

4 Likes

Motorola 9100-T

10 Likes

Hi guys! Finally I finished this little scene around two big reference from 80s.
I wanted to show the nostalgia of those years and how the little ones lived it. A small tribute those years :star_struck:

Some reference and details on this scene, feel free to explore it!.
Hope you like it.

6 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I’ve just finished my entry for this contest, here’s all my childhood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wanted to animate this (syncronized with sound) so i baked 2 differents scenes to make it possible. I hope you will like it

Have fun !

8 Likes

Wow, what’s with all of these amazing entries for this month’s contest? :slight_smile:

Here’s what I got so far. I’ve recently completed the 3D model and in the process of getting the UV unwrapping done. :electric_plug:

4 Likes

Check my Retro tv with netxflix included https://skfb.ly/6OM6C

1 Like

Hi, this is my first post in sketchfab, I hope to finish this challenge in time…
Here it’s my entry, I choose The Walkman from Sony, I started modeling in 3ds max

1 Like

I love yugioh !! ~

I refer to the electronic cosmic tones of the 80s and the ancient helmet design to join the card tribute design. I hope everyone likes it.

2 Likes

I just have to say that I deeply enjoy all the entries for this challenge! It brings back a ton of good memories :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update on the model, I did the cartridge.

5 Likes

Hi All

Great entries so far. I decided to go 90’s retro with a mobile device that was infamous in its time, the Nokia 3310. Enjoy

9 Likes

That’s not retro… I bet you’re still using one of them! :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Looks great <3

2 Likes

Modeling an F-91W with 2 piece nato (based on my own). It’s super relaxing because when I don’t know what to do I just look at my watch. Hoping to have it done for the challenge =)

2 Likes

i love it XD

it looks so sharp

haha thanks , i dont even know if they would still work? sim size etc…?

1 Like

Hah. They are indestructible :wink: sim fits as well.

You could probably rob a Bank with one of those :thinking:

1 Like

Fuck, I’ve missed a few days and see everything there is…
How many artifacts, and I without publishing mine, ARGHH
Wait for me, I don’t say more!
@shaderbytes … what the hell ahaha I used that to find police radars :smiley:

1 Like

So this is my entry - imagining my first PC in the early 90s, looking back on it now in 2019. More info in the description.

I don’t usually enter competitions (this is maybe my…second…? ever) as I can never commit the time to get something done in a month. However, I have to say, I did really enjoy this. And I think the deadline was a good motivator (as I tend to let 3D projects drag on and on).

I was feeling pretty good about it, until I took at look at the quality of the other entries - :smile: Some phenomenal stuff.

Thanks everyone.

6 Likes