[ENDED] Sketchfab Texturing Challenge: Guitar

5 Likes

My first post and entry for Sketchfab challenges! Going to be participating more in the future for sure, this was fun to do :smile:

Good luck have fun to all participants!

8 Likes

Here’s an other one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Figured I’d throw my hat in the ring as well, had a lot of fun with this one.

3 Likes

Decided to join for the last minute but here’s my take on this challenge, went with my favorite color

Gibson Guitar for #GuitarTexturingChallenge by rotblush on Sketchfab

4 Likes

hello everyone guild.

On this occasion, I present my stylized hell guitar painting, inspired by past years where I did a lot of music with my friends. (Check my uvs :V)

Enjoy it.

8 Likes

Me encanta Sebas!!! Está chulisima, gran trabajo :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Sebastian
Such a great job … well done :slight_smile:
But if you read the rules of the contest carefully, it says no additional probs allowed.
I just want to let you know. Not that such a good job fails the regulations :slight_smile:

Cheers
Chris

1 Like

Un gran trabajo y el diseño espectacular!!

1 Like

Hi! Here is my entry to this week’s challenge #GuitarTexturingChallenge, the pastel guitar (in spanish I named it Guitarta by mixing the words guitarra (guitar) and tarta (pastel)! I wanted to create a super sweet guitar, so its base is red velvet cake with a cream cheese glaze and filling. It is also decorated with confetti and pink cookies. I hope you enjoy this proposal.

4 Likes

Chulísima, muy heavy :wink:

Your entries were music to our eyes. The judges thoroughly enjoyed your creativity and attention to detail. :guitar:

And the winner is...

Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Cherry Sunburst by @laurer1990

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“It only took him a day or so to upload it, but it’s an absolutely stunning texturing. Love everything about it.” - Mieke (@miekeroth)

“I just get stunned when I see the finger marks in the back of the guitar. Amazing.” - Kevin (@KevinCayuelaBorg)

“Great attention to the detail. Job well done :+:” - Warkarma (@warkarma)

“Impressive level of texturing! We don’t where to look anymore between the specular, the diffuse, the bump, the normal map and the fingerprint!” - Geoffrey (@geoffreymarchal)

5 Likes

Oh thank you so much :slight_smile:
That‘s the first time I won a competition.
That means a lot to me :blush:
And thanks to everybody who participated, you did a great job

3 Likes

Congrats Dude! Well done!

1 Like