[Entry 2] Antman Mode! (Kinda static scene) [done]

antman
vr

(Dark Minaz) #1

Well since i just finished my matrix scene i thought id make the 2nd idea i had.
IMAGINE you could be your favorite superhero!
... ok not batman
.. YOUR FAVORITE INSECT BASED superhero ..
.. damn thats spiderman
Your 2nd favorite insect based superhero!
the tick?
... no it's antman ..

so i am creating the first scene where you will shrink down.
did all i could today since inet was down for a while and i couldn't search for more images :slight_smile:
tomorrow the other side and textures :wink:

This will be a really interesting scene for perspective! So it's going to be an animation of him shrinking down? Do you get to explore, just for a few seconds, in that perspective?

(Dark Minaz) #3

plan is like 10sec in "normal size" to look around, see the counter
watch yourself in the mirror (in the kinda fake mirror ..)
and then boom shrink and you can explore it as antman size

(Alex) #4

Sounds like something that's perfect to experience in VR, guess you will animate the environment scaling up right?

(Dark Minaz) #5

exactly :slight_smile: since you can't animate vr man i just animate the scaling. And since it's all in super close up, i need to model most things that id normally just use a texture
edit: going to watch the movie again to take some screenshots of the bathroom later so it's a bit accurate

(Dark Minaz) #6

started modeling the floor but it's way to many poly for such a little detail. I guess ill stick to a texture for the floor.

also made around 20 images to get it more accurate .. i.e totally ugly floor tiles^^

(Dark Minaz) #7

windows are in :slight_smile:
since the bathtub is the main focus i plan to model the parts exact, so i took a few images

might be quite the challenge to get it as close as possible :wink:

(Dark Minaz) #8

and done with modeling, now uv's and substance mode

(Dark Minaz) #9

uv's are all done now, so tomorrow is reserved for textures.

(Dark Minaz) #10

now i just gotta fix a few edges that somehow are set to hard :open_mouth:
and add the little animation :smiley:

(Dark Minaz) #11

animation did look pretty cool, but was a bit to fast, so i made it a bit slower than in the movie to really experience it :smiley:

(Dark Minaz) #12

or the vr link
VRLINK

(Chaitanyak) #13

very clever scene idea :slight_smile: i like it