About this service
We use multirotor drones specially built for high resolution aerial photogrammetry, 3D scanning & topographic surveys. The outputs are 3D meshes, point clouds & orthomosaics.
- References/former clients: Archeologists of the French Ministry of Culture, French National Forests Office, Tractebel Engineering (subsidiary of GDF Suez), University of Maine, Collignon A3D Architecte, Groupe Her Bak Médias
- Website: http://escadrone.com
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0) 4 58 00 54 10
- Specialisation: Close range aerial photogrammetry with UAVs
- Equipment/software: Custom built multirotor drones, powerful workstations, high accuracy GPS, high end cameras.
- Location: Grenoble, France
- Ability to travel: Europe
- Resolution:Down to 1 cm/pixel
- Guaranteed accuracy: 1cm georeferencing with RTK GPS and Ground control points
- Max / min scannable sizes: Small building (eg:a small house) up to 50 hectares (per day)
- Textures: Yes, high resolution
- Deliverable file formats: GeoTIFF, las, laz, xyz, ply, Mapbox tiles, shp, obj, fbx, pdf, dxf, Autocad, 3DSMax, stl, jpg, others on request.
- Additional services: retouching 3d models, low poly, preparing for 3d printing, building inspection, aerial photo and video
- Costs: from 500€ to 50 000€, depends on the surface, environnement, country specific UAV regulations, proximity to airports and travel.
- Aerial vector: Multirotor drones, from 1,5 to 12 kg
- Georeferenced: yes
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab, Acute3D free downloadable viewer, Acute3D plug-in free webgl viewer, Meshlab, Cloudcompare, Pix4Dmapper Discovery
- Measurement tool: Polyline, surface and volume measurement