EverShroud #3December Entries

blender
3d

(Ever Shroud) #1

Not sure if I can keep up being new to 3D and all, but I want something to keep me going, so I’m going to give this a shot! Even if I fail I’m sure it will push me to learn a ton. So challenge accepted!

(good, looks like I posted in the right place! Awesome!)

(Ever Shroud) #2

Finished My first 3December prompt!

This was a challenge. I had to look at multiple different tutorials to get what I wanted, because I still have no clue how to use blender. It was so much fun and I learned a ton! Can’t wait for the next one!

(Ever Shroud) #3

Second 3December Prompt!

I learned to do bevels and booleans. I might revisit the textures when I have time, but other then that I’m fairly happy with how it turned out!

(Ever Shroud) #4

3rd 3December post! North Pole!

For my Nothpole I wanted to do a magic tree. A glowing tree. So here it is, with a little curious polarbear cheaking it out.

(Omabuarts) #5

Great effort! Keep it up :grin:

(Ever Shroud) #6

Thanks, I’ll keep doing my best! I’m learning a lot, so I’m glad I decided to try this.

(Nonlly) #7

oh my! this is so beautiful! <3

(Ever Shroud) #8

Ahh, thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I’m so happy you like it!

(Machiya) #9

Totally Christmas card!

(Ever Shroud) #10

Ahh, that makes me super happy! I was actually wondering if I could use it as a card because my mom said the same thing. I’m so glad to hear that someone else thinks it would make a good card too, thank you!

(Ever Shroud) #11

My fruitcake has finished baking!

Heh, this was so much fun, but so much work! I used this challenge to practice painting textures. I’m fairly happy with the result. Need to learn more about bump maps.

(Nonlly) #12

I love those painted textures!
It’s so awesome to see how you are improving your skills through this challenge, great job!

(Machiya) #13

Totally delicious!

(Ever Shroud) #14

Thank you so much! Took some time to figure it out so that it all matched, but I’m happy it worked.
Thank you, really happy this challenge came along because it’s keeping me very motivated and pushing me to try things I would not have done otherwise!

(Ever Shroud) #15

Thank you! I’m happy to hear it looks good enough to eat!

(Nomadking) #16

Delicious looking cake! Great texture work :slight_smile:

(Ever Shroud) #17

Thank you so much! I’m really happy you like the textures, and that you think it looks delicious.

(Ever Shroud) #18

The Flu.

Just like me, my character Marie has the flu… I hope she gets better soon, I feel bad for making my character sick. Second time making a human in 3D. So I decided to do my character Marie wrapped in a blanket. Honestly right now she looks a lot like me, because I have the flu too, yay! I only modeled the hand and face, so I’ll have to try doing a full human again someday… even my first one was just a chibi.

(Malwina Czech) #19

Love the texture! looks really delicious :pie::heart_eyes:

(Ever Shroud) #20

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to hear it was worth the effort I put in!