Rob, the friendly or evil Robot, recently had a bit of bad luck and broke apart.
So with the help of the Sketchfab Community we would like to "fix" him.
The Project is simple, every Artist gets 10k poly and 2 days to model the next step, whatever that might be to you. A fancy helmet? Mutant claws? A jetpack? After that time it gets uploaded again (to your account and as copy on the "Evolving Art" account) and gets posted for the next Artist to put his ideas on it.
How will R.O.B look in the end? That is entirely up to you!
So Short notes:
- Download the model and write "i'm on it" (or similar directly here in the forum) so people know it's locked for 2 days.
- After 2 days and 10k poly upload it to sketchfab with download enabled.
- You don't have to Finish the Entire model, just one or 2 parts.
- If possible stay with Quads to give other people a simpler time to edit later.
- Copy will be downloaded and uploaded to the "Evolving Art" Account.
- Final model will be published on social media, with links to all members that Participate.
Update: Thanks to lobstrex we are now at stage2 and got a head
Update2: Added 3 materials to see who did what and added annotations.
Update3: thanks to Chaitanyak the robot got a shiny new murder Tentacle Arm
Update4: More parts done, ne he even got a Job. Robots sure grow up fast.
Who wants to be next?
Update5: leg connectors done, so who wants to make legs?
update6: legs done, what more can you think of?
update7: rob officially joined the dark side with his new fancy metal drills