Extremely long upload today Jan 23

upload

(Kate Lim) #1

I've been using sketchfab for a while now and today it seems to have a lot of issues with uploads.

Usually I have a script that runs off of Agisoft PhotoScan that automatically uploads my model for me in a .zip format but that was taking way to long to successfully finish uploading.

So I also tried uploading it by hand, where I took the .zip archive of my model and uploaded onto sketchfab but that's also taking much longer than usual.

Is there a reason why this is happening? The problem has been very consistent all day.

Thanks in advance.
Kate

Hi Kate,

I just answered your email as well. We're not aware of any processing issues at the moment, but there could have been a long model queue. Could you send me the URL to the model so I can take a closer look?

Thanks,
James

(Kate Lim) #3

It seemed to have fixed itself yesterday, but we're seeing the same issue today.

Is there a way to delete the models that are being uploaded? They're currently in the queue and are taking extremely long and we just want to delete them and have a fresh start maybe.

Thanks Kate,

There's a very long model processing queue at the moment, but we're working on it. Thanks for your patience.

At the moment you cannot delete a model until it has finished processing (or failed).

James

(Kate Lim) #5

Hey James,
Could you please let me know when the queue has cleared?
Thanks,
Kate

The queue seems to have recovered and should be back to normal now.

(Yannick Deharo) #7

Hello, is there a new Queue problem these days ? My FBX is being prosseced for already 22 hours… :sob:
Thank you !

Sorry about that. There was a bug with that upload. We’re looking into it (and I’ll reply to your email).

(Yannick Deharo) #9

My principal wish is to get back the previous annotations texts. I managed in rebuilding all the scene another time but my previous texts were better and I haven’t any copy. Could you please find these for me even if the file is unavailable ? If it is possible, could you please send me that in private ? Thank you ! Afterward, I will simply delete the old version.

@YannickDeharo this should be fixed now.

(Oakeshott) #11

@james I seem to be having some similar issues. I’ve had a model uploading for several hours now, which has never happened to me before, even on models that were much larger than the one I am currently trying to upload.

There’s a (different) known issue today, see: Sketchfab Operations

(Oakeshott) #13

Ah! Good to know. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me. Thanks!