FAILURE to Display a LEFT and RIGHT Channel Sterescopic View AT ALL

(Toeppen) #1

The 3D viewer for my computer and phone only show the same image twice. My WebGl is fully functional but I get no 3D because Sketchfab only shows one perspective, not the two different views required for stereoscopic viewing. Sketchfab should how a left and right view in the scale of our blue VR guy. This guy is in a location and his eyes should each have their own position. I see a distinct LEFT and RIGHT image in some of the videos but not on my computer or my phone. My computer is able to show two images side by side and so is my phone. It is just that they are totally useless when both images are the same subject from the same perspective it sure is not stereoscopic 3D. Maybe you had it working for someone once, but it is flat now. I have been doing Stereo photography for decades and this is not stereo. The effect of the existing system for me is that we have a flat screen that appears to be about one yard in front of my face and that is useless and frustrating. We should be able to view two different side by side images in your Sketchfab windows now with no additional software. Why does in not do that now? The position of each eye is known and yet you only show one. Why is that? WTF?

(Alexwann202) #2

Yes, the Sketchfab app failure to render stereoscope image is strangely ignored by developers as the the issue was known for a long time now but no attempt/response was ever made to fix unfortunately for all, including professional paid users.