Sketchfab Forum

Fel-puppy Attack!

(Tgi) #1

Hi there! With the arrival of the legion pre-patch, I've accidentally gotten myself addicted to the WoW universe again. So in hopes of making that more productive... Here I am!

I've decided to use this opportunity to create some total self-serving fanart and depict my own WoW character's first experience on the broken isles.

Expecting a massive demon army at any minute, Medas turns around to find--!!... A fel...puppy?

I have no idea how accept this would be for the diorama requirement, so any criticism/comments/etc would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

(Michael Calvert) #2

Lovely sketch! Looking forward to this.

So cute! Looking forward to seeing him in 3D!

(Tgi) #4

@rawrsoft @c0re thank you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Last round of sketches before I start blockout. Just wanted to do some rough stuff to reference just in case. (to save time) Most iterations are going to be done in 3D. Any comments/crits appreciated!

The environment itself will be a fun rock exploration.

(Nomadking) #5

Great starting sketches @tgi. Your fel-pup is adorable!

(Tgi) #6

@nomadking Thank you so much!!
Wow, a bunch of crazy stuff randomly happened and I got really behind on this! So all I have so far is a head and a doopy looking blockout body for my belf. Let me know if anything pops out immediately, comment and crit totally welcome.

(Tgi) #7

Oops. I accidentally irl aggo'd just as I was starting to make progress on this... So at this rate I miiiight not finish in time for the deadline, but I'm going to try and make a valiant effort regardless.

Here's my progress on my belf so far. Any C&C totally welcome and encouraged. :slight_smile:

(Bart) #8

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.