Festivity night in Venanza

(Victor Mateus) #1

Heeeeeey Sketch Community! How are u? ^.^

I'm so excited to participate. It's my first contest.
I'm a little late, but I'm in! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you know..some few days to finish. So I decided to make a fast and simple map just for mark the style of terrain to start from some point.

My scene is about a festivity that happen in a little medieval village called "Venanza".

I made a good topic? ( my first topic too. :cold_sweat: )

Love the aged the background! Can't wait to see more 3D updates!

(Victor Mateus) #3

Thanks! @seori >< I'll post more now! ^^

(Victor Mateus) #4

"A little flashy house appear near of water." Your colors scream in eyes of who look at noon. * Ugh, MY EEEYEES! Oh MY! OH NO! * .but flowers grow around it..this house has a good energy..this house has a gentle Druid. "

Hey guys! I'm back with first asset. I didn't finish. I will make all buildings and after all be lapidated.

So, here is the concept plus asset:

(Victor Mateus) #5

Next asset tagged "toFinish": - Common House.

(Jessica Novita) #6

This is my most favorite asset. It catches my eye immediately. The color scheme and the doors... I would assume the owner is a very happy man. :grinning:

(Bart) #7

I’ve just sent you instructions on how to claim your free Medieval Fantasy Cardboard viewer. Check your private messages here on the forum. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

(Victor Mateus) #8

Oh, certainly he is! Probably he is extremely happy with your comment. And maybe put more decorations of festivity to catch your eye again! >< Thank you very much for comment! You made me smile haha ^.^

(Victor Mateus) #9

Thank you veeery much Bartv! :slight_smile:

(Victor Mateus) #10

And more Building! The "Big Market".

I started with the uploads, feel free to see here:

Medieval Fantasy Contest_FestivityNightInVenanza by VictorMateus on Sketchfab

I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Coming soon: Last Building, characters, little animals, plants and decorations, the terrain and ohter things.

I know..I need run! (omg..omg..omg :fearful:)

(Victor Mateus) #11

Hey guys! Night!

Here is some characters:

I uploaded now. I hope you like it. ^.^

(Victor Mateus) #12

Small update of W.I.P:
- Block base from Terrain.

(Victor Mateus) #13

My final Scene was uploaded :slight_smile: