Game World Domination - One Fearsome Creature at a Time!

wip
contest

(Torebernhoft) #1

Thanks for the awesome contest :smile:

This is how we develop game creatures, the Frankenstein-way with IK-Oil, Poly-fix, AI-Soup and a good round with the DNAZapper.

What is really more "Mad Science" than Video Game Development?

(Theedstar1) #2

Holy wow i gotta get me one of these zappers i looks so awesome i love your lighting and concept

(Torebernhoft) #3

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated! Seriously, I'll export one zapper for you :wink:

(Theedstar1) #4

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha finally i will possess a DNA ZAPPER!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA

(Torebernhoft) #5

I'm picturing you living in character 24/7... I love it, makes me laugh (not the evil laugh of course)

(Theedstar1) #6

Only on weekends when I'm away from that evil work desk

(Torebernhoft) #8

Sad to see I'm the only one not getting a greeting from @bartv ... What did I do wrong here? I have in my sketches a cute ostrich turned into its prehistoric version of itself. There will also be a mad scientist central to the scene.

(Torebernhoft) #9

...and I was one of the initial contributors

(Bart) #10

OH NO! And I tried so hard to welcome everyone! Sorry about that man, so here goes :smile:

Oh he definitely looks creepy enough yes :smile: Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(Torebernhoft) #11

Thanks Bart :smile:

(Simon Kratz) #12

Oh no the poor.. I mean lucky ostrich! Not everyone gets the chance to have evolution reversed on themselves. Also, ostichs ma

(Bart) #13

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!