Our friends at Udemy are giving away 50 vouchers of their 3DS Max + V-Ray class. It's a six hour introduction to 3DS Max and the V-Ray renderer:
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 49 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- This course is intended to introduce 3d Visualization to the students, starting from the ground up. I will teach all the basic skills for getting you started making awesome images and building a portfolio.
- Learn to bring your 3D designs to life.
- Learn 3ds Max basic navigation, customization, transforms, modeling, etc.
- Learn the basics of rendering using Vray, the industry standard for Arch Viz.
- Learn Vray materials, lighting and cameras.
- Learn the basics of using Photoshop to create texture maps, and also post-process your renderings to create beautiful finished images.
- Provide the foundation for starting a career in 3d visualization.
- Complete your first photoreal, professional rendering using 3ds Max and Vray.
How can I get a voucher?
We're holding a raffle to give away the vouchers. To enter, post a recent work below (paste the url on an empty line in your message), and explain why you need this training.
We'll pick the winners on Monday, October 5. Enjoy!