Get a free Udemy class on 3DS Max + V-Ray

(Bart) #1

Our friends at Udemy are giving away 50 vouchers of their 3DS Max + V-Ray class. It's a six hour introduction to 3DS Max and the V-Ray renderer:

What am I going to get from this course?

• Over 49 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
  • This course is intended to introduce 3d Visualization to the students, starting from the ground up. I will teach all the basic skills for getting you started making awesome images and building a portfolio.
  • Learn to bring your 3D designs to life.
  • Learn 3ds Max basic navigation, customization, transforms, modeling, etc.
  • Learn the basics of rendering using Vray, the industry standard for Arch Viz.
  • Learn Vray materials, lighting and cameras.
  • Learn the basics of using Photoshop to create texture maps, and also post-process your renderings to create beautiful finished images.
  • Provide the foundation for starting a career in 3d visualization.
  • Complete your first photoreal, professional rendering using 3ds Max and Vray.

How can I get a voucher?

We're holding a raffle to give away the vouchers. To enter, post a recent work below (paste the url on an empty line in your message), and explain why you need this training.

We'll pick the winners on Monday, October 5. Enjoy!

(Timeless3d) #2

Church by Timeless3d on Sketchfab

I found out about the photogammetry process in late June and have spend everyday since shooting buildings, cars, and people or trying to learn a new software program that can help me clean them up. I've had 3DS Max for ages, but have never really had the chance to learn it properly. It would be amazing to learn how to build architecture from scatch, and combine it with my knowledge of photogammetry, to create beautiful photo-realistic renderings of building and interiors.

(S Vickers) #3

I have an engineering and LiDAR background, and am trying to build my visualisation skills up.

Gas Station; Entire Site; Pointfuse by svickers on Sketchfab

(Skyeyes) #4

I am starting a small business and I could really use this class to deliver better products to my customers

Casa Parque Ecologico 2ª by skyeyes on Sketchfab

(Stefan Hamann) #5

Hi, I love doing something in 3D and always wanted to learn VRay to render my stuff. I tried it out a bit by myself and wasn't so pleased with the results I got, because my lack of knowledge. I think this course could help me a lot to understand VRay, efficiently render things and of course push my renderings and presentations to a new level.

So here's my recent work:

[Animation] Engine cylinder by shamann on Sketchfab

(Bart) #6

Hi @timeless3d, @SVickers, @skyeyes and @stefan_hamann!

I just sent you all a private message with the Udemy Voucher. Enjoy, learn some new skills and share the results here on Sketchfab! :smile:

This promotion is now closed.