Get all model titles and links for user

Hi,

I’m wondering if there is a way to get Sketchfab to return a table (csv, etc) of all my model titles and (short share) links for them?

This would be super helpful as I’m curretly trying to compile a table of all my models and then add their lon/lat coords so I can generate a map. Currently I have over 900 models and am having to copy off the title and short link by hand.

Many thanks
Dave

Do you have any coding skills? This would be fairly easy to do with our Data API.

I do have those skills. I was wondering if that would be an option but hadn’t looked into the detail. I’ll give it a go because that would do it if it works.

Many thanks
Dave

You should also be able to export this as a CSV, edit in a spreadsheet, export back to CSV and have a second script make the required updates :slight_smile:

One thing to keep in mind with such large sets is our API rate limits. You should be able to do about 300 requests/hour, so do build in the necessary delays.

It might be cool if the /Uploads page on our profiles had the short links for models included. Obviously the API is better for this number of models, but it would still be useful when doing similar tasks for 10’s of models :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh I missed the short links requirement; I don’t think we have an API to access that :-/

Long links might be enough. I’ll give it a go.

1 Like