Got stuck in sketchfab please help!

3d

(Mrityunjayb) #1

If relevant, PLEASE include the model URL and other information so we can quickly investigate. Thanks! :smile:

Model URL:https://sketchfab.com/models/ae60cf3211db4666aa1f2050e37cc73e

Browser:GOOGLE CHROME

Operating System:Windows 10 x64

Description of problem:SO when i uploaded my model i forget to level the ground a bit down and i also forgot To UV it! and now ive created all my materials and imported all the textures And i really dont want to go through that process again! so is there any way to FIX IT ? I m new to sketchfab......ANYWAYS THANKS IN ADVANCE..... :smile:

(Hdvdeargentina) #2

I think you must re-upload the model. Under it you can find a "Settings" option (or click on the gear icon in the top right of the thumbnail), then click "re-upload". I'm not sure if all materials will keep their settings.

(Mrityunjayb) #3

Thanks for your kind suggestion I did that and unfortunately i have to re materialize every part but fortunately i dont have to re upload all the textures So thanks for that but another problem arize i.e, after reuploading my model the properties show 0 faces and 0 verts! so is there any way to fix it?

(Chaitanyak) #4

i think there was a glytch during upload.. that can only be fixed by a reupload. after setting up you materials remember to save/publish as private.. that way when you re-upload it will remember the materials..