Harry Potter 3 with dementor scene! D:

(Sensationalgames) #1

Hi guys!
My idea for this contest is to create a scene where you can see the dementor on the Hogwarts Express, like if you were on the train with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Lupin. Haven't you never thinked to be on that fantastic train to go to Hogwarts?!

What do you think about it?

Here you can see the scene:

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

Have fun! This is going to be quite a dynamic scene! Are you going to animate any of it, say the train or the actual dementor's kiss?

(Sensationalgames) #3

hi and thanks! This will be surely an animated scene. I don't know yet which part to animate , but I will decide.

(Sensationalgames) #4

Now I'm starting to modelling the Dementor.
Here some references from internet:

(Sensationalgames) #5

Modelling the Dementor head on Blender:

(theStoff) #6

Good choice of project! Something I'd suggest would be to block out the whole body before going too far with the head. This will help the overall figure feel more unified.

(Sensationalgames) #7

Sorry for inactivity, but at the moment I'm working many hours :frowning:

WIP of Dementor:

What do you think about it?

(Sensationalgames) #8

Sketch of Dementor.

(Sensationalgames) #9

Sorry for inactivity!! D:
Finally I've finished the dementor! Tomorrow I will upload it on Sketchfab :slight_smile:

PS: what do you think about it?

(Sensationalgames) #10

and this is the Dementor on sketchfab:

now I can work on train :wink:

(Sensationalgames) #11

These are some references for the train:

(Sensationalgames) #12

and this is the first result:

(Sensationalgames) #13

@bartv for this paint can I use one just done? Or should I do it?

(Bart) #14

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking?

(Sensationalgames) #15

oh...sorry for my bad English :frowning:
for the picture that you see in the photo, can I use an already made design or shall I draw it I?

(Bart) #16

If it's original art by the movie, it's better to draw one yourself. If they used an existing photograph or picture you can reuse it here too.

(Sensationalgames) #17

ok. thanks!!

(Sensationalgames) #18

so if I use two scenes of the film and this tool: http://funny.pho.to/it/effetti-artistici-foto/
for having these 2 pictures it's ok?

(Sensationalgames) #19

new Update :slight_smile:

(Sensationalgames) #20

New Update (lighting)