Help! My model "Adopt Me Zebra pet concept" isn´t uploading

I´m just trying to make a zebra model and upload it to sketchfab and it shows error 13

Here´s example of zebra in adopt me, i´m using blender
blender zebra

Sixth time i got a error

Here is an example of a menu

And it shows a error code: 13
ugh what

HELP ME!!! I GOT A ERROR OF A ZEBRA MODEL AND IT FAILS UPLOADING MODEL!!! I STILL GETTING ERROR PLEASE FIX IT!!

can you share the blend file?

um, i am not sure how this was marked as solved, did you still need help?

Since yesterday, I’m having this same problem when uploading my .blend files. I get these same error messages when reuploading my files made in Blender version 3.1 and 3.2. There is also an error when uploading the file for the first time. Both errors occur during processing within the site.

Same issue for me, using the latest blender plug-in 1.5

Adopt me zebra . blend

I still getting the zebra error :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :pensive: :rage:

I can’t test this without an example .blend, if you dont want to share it openly here on the forum well you can always join the discord and DM me a link to the .blend
also the “solution” tag has moved to another persons post which dose not seem to conclude with a solution, perhaps don’t use the solution tag until this issue has been looked into a bit more?

Hi Angela. We suggest you try exporting a GLTF from Blender and uploading that to Sketchfab.

Since yesterday, I’m having this identical trouble whilst importing my .combo documents. I get those identical blunders messages whilst reuploading my documents made in Blender model 3.1 and 3.2. There is likewise an blunders whilst importing the report for the primary time. Both mistakes arise for the duration of processing in the site.

Hi there. If you’re trying to use the Sketchfab plugin in Blender for upload, it has not yet been updated for the latest versions of Blender. You’ll need to export as GLTF from Blender and upload the files manually to Sketchfab.

Same issue for me too :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please look here for more information about this issue:

1 Like