Home - Boov's VR-Network scene

(Kirgor) #1

In this scene Oh plugs in Tip's brain to help her find Lucy.
I'll try to put Viewer in room with all this funny boovs all around already connected to boov's VR. I hope it will give nice feeling of unity with environment.
It will be animated scene.

Also I have few questions:
1. Does Sketchfab supports morphing (blend hapes) animation?
2. Is there adjustments for camera in VR mode? For example restrict some angles?

Thanks.

(Bart) #2

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

We'll be in touch :slight_smile:

Certainly! Here's more information.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking - can yo please clarify?

(Kirgor) #3

When we adjusting settings for VR mode: can we for example lock camera in Y (or other) axis?

(Bart) #4

No, viewers will have complete freedom to navigate and look around.

(Kirgor) #5

Thanks

(Kirgor) #6

Boov model. Little scary yet :slight_smile:

(Kirgor) #7

Boov with diffuse texture. Now he is sad.

(Kirgor) #8

Few guys on pods. 300k triangles. As viewer can look behind his back we need much more boovs around.

(Kirgor) #9

Animation tests with draft materials.

(Kirgor) #10

Animation tests 2. Added more boovs with different animations. I want to add few more with additional features, but afraid of huge triangle counts ( about 100000 - 150000).

How much triangles we can count on VR devicses?

(Kirgor) #11

Testing scene, still have few issures. And I’m thinking about additional character.

(Kirgor) #12

I've finished:

(Antoine Bassin) #13

It seems to be a funny scene but you forgot to set the VR settings. When I launch the VR mode, I am outside your environnement, so I can't see anything :frowning: