Human and Humanoid Artist - New to Sketchfab [Updated!]

(Gully Fern) #1

Hello, I am a Human and Humanoid Artist for the most part. I’m new to the community and am very happy to have joined. I can’t really tag anyone on here out of appreciation since they didn’t give me their name but, I’m very glad they had suggested this site. I do have a few questions I’d like to ask but, it’s getting late and I’m not going to be able to do so until sometime tomorrow or the next day. If you have any tips or advice for me while I’m away, don’t be afraid to throw them here for me to see when I’m able to get back on. :heart:

Edit: I’m now on and have a few questions;

1. How do I make models?
  2. Do I have to download the software?
  3. What type of programming do I need in order to use this software?
  4. Is there any way to explore the software before downloading to see if compatible with laptop?

I’m kind of worried if I have to download anything because I have literally no space on my laptop, I have nothing other than default stuff on it and it’s barely a year old. All it’s been doing is updating, I had the same issue with my phone and have no way to pay for any additional space like USBs and stuff.

(Nomadking) #2

Greetings fellow humanoid! Welcome to the site :wink:

(Gully Fern) #3

Hello, thanks for the welcome!

(Gully Fern) #4

Added some questions.

(Ngocthachdu) #5
  1. Multiple programs are available, Maya, Blender, Zbrush etc.
  2. Yes, no way out of this as far as I know.
  3. None whatsoever
  4. I personally use Maya and was able to download the Student version while i was studying, I think Blender’s free to use, you’ll just have to look into it unless someone else on here can give you a hand.

Hope this helped a little, welcome to Sketchfab btw.