I made a biological Monster Car! :D

feature-request
3d

(Iggy Design) #1

Had a ton of fun creating this beast,I hope millions of people like it! :smiley:

Also made a cretion video as a follow up..

Now i have a desire to create more themes in this way... when the time allows it...

(Dark Minaz) #2

mutant monster car looks great :slight_smile:
a few colors would probably make it even better but i like the concept, sort of zerg style

(Iggy Design) #3

Yeah! Thank you! :smiley: I am always inspired by Zerg,Alien ,Giger sort of stuff... :slight_smile:

(Dark Minaz) #4

also just watched you video, id left the 3 bones in the back ^^
and blocky sure is a cool car part :smiley:

just started learning zbrush so it might still be a long way till i can do things like that, but it looks awesome to work on organic "alien" stuff.

(Iggy Design) #5

HAHAA yeah ,Blocky is tha man! :smiley: I have no doubt that you will find Zbrush to be a magical tool for your ideas coming to life. It is only a bit strange in the very beginning ,but once you grasp it , good things start to happen hehe. I also need to learn TONS of new stuff within it,since my knowledge is quite old and i havent done the research for the new tools they added. It`s a beast. :slight_smile:

(Nomadking) #6

Very giger-esque. Nice job @iggy_design.

Kind of reminds me a bit of the bad guys from Jayce and the Wheeled warriors (best cartoon theme song ever. fact.) :stuck_out_tongue:

(Iggy Design) #7

Thanx man! Yeah,I just found out about that cartoon few hours ago. :smiley:

(Nate Master Flash) #8

Looks really cool. Reminds me a little of an old game called Vangers.

(Iggy Design) #9

Thanx! Never heard of it though... will google it.

(Ahurig) #10

Pretty damn cool! Any chance to see a Truck biological? Would be cool to have a full series of living rolling monsters :slight_smile:

(Iggy Design) #11

Hay,thanx man! Sure,I am thinking of creating more stuff like this! :slight_smile:

(Chaitanyak) #12

very inspiring.. i need to make a giger style thing soon :slight_smile:

(Iggy Design) #13

Thank you! Do it! :smiley: That man has influenced milions hehe.

(Ndrakey) #14

Looks cool! Maybe you should retopologize it and add more detail and realism to it in a modeling app. Pure zbrush Models dont look realistic imo.

Great Design anyways! Cool style!

(Iggy Design) #15

I am considering it ,yes. I might even be doing more designs in the same direction. As sso as i get some free time.
Thanx for the comment! :slight_smile: