I need commissioned scrapers, coders, and administrators

I sent the following request to TurboSquid, and was offered interest in my “No molding, no movement” concept, animations that will eventually read scripts, ask user for input on object section from avatar library, actions and movement with cascading form interaction, camera, lighting, and sound/voice selection, no knowledge of coding or animation software manipulation required. But I am more interested in working with Sketchfab as they respect uploads and the surfer more with no greed and an interactive forum.

When you have a library of avatars I use for animation (Maya, Blender, etc.) which are rigged with bones and joints for movement unless they are static objects, like furniture, backgrounds, etc. They are manifolds (2D objects with texture maps, or colored pixels, spanning 3D and not solid) which will reflect light, cast shadows, which is ideal for solids. But if they are liquid (eyes, ocean, etc.) or visible gas (smoke , steam, etc.) they will not both refract and reflect (to make eyes more realistic, the one thing preventing animations from looking like real video) unless they are assigned vector graphics associated with multiple layers only for “3D objects within a manifold”. Light animation right now is line of sight only, but if, say, water or eyeballs has a depth and refractive index (usually higher for higher viscosity) set of properties, as light in a refractive medium minimizes time, not distance, the final color (sometimes called texture map) often a reflection or “twinkle” can be reassigned to texture map as object moves. Diffraction, definition of spectrum of light wavelengths, white versus colored, will be considered later but I believe is out of the scope of the software I have worked with.

So you have moveable objects that translate or rotate with different equations in parallel, like the walking of a person, rotating wheels on a bicycle while the center of mass moves forward, etc., static objects, lighting, the shadows they create, cameras with change in angle and zoom, and equations of motion for moving objects that make movies and animation what they are. Most all 3D animation software uses Python and C++, Maya also uses MEL. If you start with a search engine for scripts for directing animation without the animator having to move bones and keyframe, you might (like [PHP.net] with script, administrator’s commentary, and blogger replies) use what will be my scraped library of Python code to start with in the database. Most scripts only work on avatars, objects with a fixed number of bones and joints, so the search engine may want to ask for desired number of joints as the animator probable already knows what avatar they want to use, now they need the right script for assigning to the avatar for movement. If scripts are all thought to be constants (properties), variables, functions, and objects, with many objects being a collection of constants and variables for an avatar, some include the movement process, the goal is to write a script that replaces all nouns, pronouns, and adjectives with placeholders or wildcards (that are constants, variables, functions, and objects) but not verbs or adverbs, as they are the action or “movement” keywords looked up in the search engine, and these new refined scripts are placed in a separate library or database/table. This can be done with a search and scrape of dictionary.com and tagging word type. Because the animator has old or may get new avatars that are defined by object scripts, if the bones and joint numbers match, the constant, variable, function (functions are less common for static avatars) and object wildcards/placeholders must be replaced with what the avatar-object has for names. While the exact x-y-z coordinates of the object avatar are not important, because people might use different names for arms, legs, lips, eyelids (as even muscle contractions have bone-joint assignments) the relative position of these joints (eg. lips between neck and eyelids, arms between shoulders and hands) can require a double-checking algorithm that may ask the animator to change script or avatar-object names manually. This means a simple scaler-vector spider-crawl for all skeletons and continuous map test to say “yea” or “nay” to a true skeleton match. The mere creation of an avatar or animation with the movement of bones and keyframing, like the molding of clay and movement as you see in “Gumby”, creates a script that can be downloaded to a desktop directory and uploaded to a cloud/search engine database/directory.

I need to create or download from a library of “action” scripts (eg. MEL for Maya, Python, C++) where I am writing software that changes the script so the object or noun becomes a wildcard, is re-assigned the name of the object of the Sketchfab avatar, and uploads to Maya/Blender/other. So even we have animations or .mb’s here, the goal is to have access to scripts for the three above languages, where the search, most effective when using verbs like “walk”, “run”, “ride bicycle”, etc., and then I manually change the nouns (models, avatars) to something new, like the names of models downloaded here. If the number of bones and joints are different, as they two have different names, that might be a search engine criterion, or the user must add/subtract functions/movements to accommodate. The long term goal is to make all variables and function names wildcards that automatically assign model names and joint/bones names with Sketchfab models here, after adding or subtracting movements (functions) from script unless by good luck we can start with a large library where there is a “joint match” except for undefined new objects. I would like to contribute software and ideas in exchange for discounts here for products here, no need for money or commission unless a license is feasible for this concept.

Thank you very much.

James Wood

Hi James. Are you looking to collaborate with or hire a developer or are you seeking some sort of arrangement with Sketchfab?

1 Like

Yes, either/or. TurboSquid has not gotten back to me yet, I did contact the staff here (SketchFab) two days ago. I don’t really need a job, maybe just get free models/software, but I wanted to work with staff on an app to upload and download scripts (MEL, Python, and C++) for animations, objection identification and movement. Even if you are not a programmer but a designer only, Maya, Blender, and other 3D animation platforms automatically create scripts that can be downloaded to the client, uploaded and downloaded here at server later. Depending on words associated with the script, manual title, description, radio button for categorical information, administrator blog input, commenter input, for search engine, there are many scripts out there of value, with functions that taper off in number in terms of what they do for movement and animation.

I am writing a script that grabs all the words in a script and classifies them by word type (noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, linking verb, adjective, article, preposition, etc.) and numbers and programming type (constant, variable, function, object), possible with automatic data-type identification (integer, float, double, character, string, etc.) and create .CVS files for MySQL/Oracle databases. For animation people, an object that is a model or avatar with bones is critical, where identifying a human as “human” or name like “Joe Biden” is not good enough. All humans, according to physiologists, have the same number of joints and bones, some simple avatars leave some joints and bones out, and of course muscles like lips, eyelids, etc. have joint-bone associations. Relative word-joint-location tests, like confirming “lips” are close to and between “eyes” and “neck” might be a good comparative test to better find scripts that will replace constant, variable, function, and object name with what the animator is looking for, as it is assumed (but not always true) they start with an avatar/model library. That is why these words must be replaced with wildcards for second back-up database or library for automatic replacement with what is on object script where the app will do a questions and answers form-fill-out-tour to fine-tune the desired final animation to an avatar-script combination search and get the scripts and files downloads collection to exactly what the animator wants - no need for molding or moving.

Eventually, I will have an app where the person simply provides a movie script (common in Hollywood) or even a conventional story and come up with the best final animation. I am also coming up with something much better than Flash, all vector graphics, where you start with natural functions, Euclidian geometry, time-based Galileo kinematics (before Newtonian dynamics/mechanics, reflection/refraction/diffraction theory, relativity and quantum physics later) for equations of motion. There will be no need for rendering, insanely compact files with little need for high disk space, fast microprocessors, or high bandwidth for Internet.

If I could hire with small wages but high commissions and license/patent/copyright credit I will pay for, that would be great also.

Hey James!

We have over 600,000 freely downloadable Creative Commons models available here (go to our download page and select the CC licenses under ‘Filter’). It sounds like that’s what you’ll need?

I’m afraid we don’t have the bandwidth to collaborate on this with you, but if you build something cool with our platform we’re always happy to share it with the rest of our community!