I wish there a was a "Latest Submission" Tab section to see people's recent submitted work

Hi all I’ve been on sketchfab almost every day now and I kinda wish there a was a “New” or “Latest” tab or “New Artworks” that i can see that are recently submitted i understand that there’s a notification tab but honestly i wanna see a whole range of new people even if its beginner and skilled because i would like to connect more with newer people who are just getting started with 3D. Every single day when i see the front page its always the super damn good modelers and don’t get me wrong i love seeing them but i wanna see beginners work as well, whenever I’m on artstation i always go to the new tab because i know there are new talented people submitting they’re works. So if any of the sketchfab staff see’s this please I hope there’s an update to this site where there is a Latest tab that can be implemented here on this site. I really love this site and the community but i really wanna see more new artworks that are being submitted here lately by either beginners and old.

just go to explore models and set the filter to date … and voila

1 Like