About this service
Providing laser scanning and photogrammetry modeling of archaeological objects and historical/cultural sites.
-References/former clients: National Park Service Archaeological Field School, Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, CyArk
- Website: http://www.indivirev.com/
- How to contact: Jerry Dawson at imaginis3D@gmail.com
- Specialisation: Laser scanning of historical sites for mapping, preservation, documentation, and visualization projects. Interactive 3D models of museum/archaeological objects for institutional and educational uses.
- Equipment/software: Various cameras and a FARO 330 laser scanner. Photoscan, ZBrush, Meshlab, ReCap, FARO Scene, Rhino
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Ability to travel: Worldwide
- Resolution: As low or ultra high as the client needs
- Max / min scannable sizes: From a few centimeters to entire cave systems
- Textures: Standard textures, including: Bump and Normal Map
- Deliverable file formats: Most common formats, including: .obj, .3ds, .ply, .stl, .dxf and .pdf
- Additional Services: Create visually appealing video fly throughs of historical buildings and sites.
- Costs: Depending on scale and complexity of project. Most tabletop sized objects can be completed, scan to model, in a day.