Instamuseum isn't working

Hi, is there anything wrong with Instamuseum? I constantly get this:
“Sorry, there was an error creating your model. Are you sure that Instagram account exists?”

Hi @sw194,

I just created an instamuseum without issues: Instamuseum for @guillermosainzphoto - 3D model by Instamuseum (@instamuseum) [10f4f1e] - Sketchfab

What layout are you selecting and are you using a public instagram account?

1 Like

Hi Guillermo, ​

thanks for your fast reply.

I tried Art Gallery and Cube, using the account https://www.instagram.com/hsmagdeburgstendal/

It’s a public account.

The transformation starts and comes to an end with: Waiting for Sketchfab to process the model…

Do you have an idea?

Best regards,

sibylle

Sadly I’m getting this reply also…
“Sorry, there was an error creating your model. Are you sure that Instagram account exists?”

My account it public, just wanted to try Instamuseum out.

Tony

Ok thanks,

It seems that there’s an ongoing API issue indeed. We’re looking into it and will update you with any progress :pray:

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m experiencing same problem.
My account is public.
I tried with different browser and all the layouts.
The result is always:

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Thank you for waiting - The issue has been fixed and Instamuseum is working again. Cheers! :tada:

4 Likes

Excellent, thank you.
Is there a way of downloading or moving an Instamueum into another account?

Hi Tony - which model and to which account?

1 Like

Hi Thomas,
I just did a test to see if it worked, so more a question for in the future for my work account.

But if it scan be moved to my account that would be fine. Instamuseum Tony.Richards to Tony.Richards

Great feature, will it be enhanced in the future?

Thanks
Tony

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.