"It's a trap!" scene with Admiril Ackbar and battle of endor

(Nathanmlange) #1

I'm going to make the It's a trap scene with Admiril Ackbar, here is the death star model to put in the background -

Death Star II by N8 on Sketchfab

More to come!

(Nathanmlange) #2

Also not for the contest but here is a room inside the death star, testing out lighting and materials for interiors -

Death Star Hologram Room by N8 on Sketchfab

(Krzysztof Zwolinski) #3

BEST Death Star II model I ever saw. Really pro model

(Bart) #4

Welcome on board @nathanmlange! I love your work, looking forward to your entry :smile:

Please keep an eye on the official contest forum thread and be sure to 'watch' it so you'll receive notifications (instructions are on the forum):

(Nathanmlange) #5

Just finished up the head of the Admiril, still gotta make the rest of him -

https://www.artstation.com/embed/1622536

(Bart) #7

Hey @nathanmlange, how about posting Sketchfab embeds instead of Marmoset? :wink:

(Adam Beamish) #8

Love the Ackbar head! Looking foward to seeing the rest of him! :smile:

(Brandon Nobbs) #9

Ummmm nice to see the Bungie art test being repurposed but at the same time not sure how I feel about that too... I am glad your not using it for the comp.

Looking forward to seeing the head in Sketchfab!

(Nathanmlange) #10

Here's the Admiral again this time straight outta Zbrush, so it takes a while to load. Gonna try and whip a scene together in the next 60 minutes -

Admiril Ackbar by N8 on Sketchfab

(Nathanmlange) #11

Looks like I'm too late but here's both assets together, It's a Trap! -

Its a Trap! by N8 on Sketchfab

(Nathanmlange) #12

Updated the scene to add the chair and more of the background, next going to add the fighter ships and if I have time the star destroyers

Its a Trap! by N8 on Sketchfab

(Adam Beamish) #13

Great work! The same direction I was heading but not enough time to finish my Death Star off. Nice Ackbar sculpt and lighting too! :0)