🖥 It's Post Your Desktop Day!

(Bart) #1

Well, not really :slight_smile: But we were doing it on the Masters chatbox and I thought it might be a fun little thing to do. So here's mine! I usually have a 27" iMac on my desk, but it's out for repairs (I blew the GPU - probably watched too many 3D models!)

Go ahead and share your place too!

I've been cleaning up my desk (and computer desktop) rigorously lately, trying to make it more zen. It's natural state is covered in papers and I found that the messier my desk, the more cluttered my mind. Consider it an experiment :slight_smile:

Also, note the cool photo postcards @alban sends me regularly of team stuff. They're my virtual friends for when I feel lonely :wink: You'll also spot a Pixar walking teapot - I secured that at SIGGRAPH 2015. It's one of those things you HAVE to get when you go there, I guess.

Finally: yes! The Nintendo Game & Watch actually works (If I had batteries). I have a bunch of them - check it out.

PS: before Alban kicks me, here's a 3D version of my office that I took last year:

(Shaderbytes) #2

This is mine

(Chaitanyak) #3

So I have 3 Desks..

This is my space at home..

My external monitor is in analog mode, coz i left a cable adapter at a friend's studio :stuck_out_tongue: .. a month back
This is my desk in decluttered mode.. i usually have a small craft project happening.. hence the paints and other art materials on the printer table
did a bunch of these epoxy clay models these past few days for various friend's bdays

And this is my desk at the Studio I run with my partner -

And the cockpit i inhabit at chuch.. as one of the main guys running the media team
i handle the live streaming and general graphic design tasks.. and loads of photo/video editing.

(Dark Minaz) #4

mine with my trusty little figures to protect my screen

(Mrrik) #5

Here's mine!

(Simon Kratz) #6

Here's mine. Surprisingly clean but you haven't see the one at my work, yet :smiley:

(Chaitanyak) #7

nice wallpaper.. good blacks

(Noahoscar986) #8

I cant post pic, but my desktop is lil bit similar from mrrik, but My desktop is set on adjustable desk whom I bought from Flexispot standing desk, its an easiest way to work on desktop.

(Noahoscar986) #9

I cant post pic, but my desktop is lil bit similar from mrrik, but My desktop is set on adjustable desk whom I bought from Flexispot standing desk, its an easiest way to work on desktop.