Limit objects that are uploaded from Blender 2.92

Hello.

I’m using Blender 2.92. I would not like to import certain objects from my scene, but I can’t figure out how to do this. I’ve toggled the hide in viewport, disable in viewport, and disable in renders. I’ve also tried the same with entire collections, but ALL objects still import. Does anyone know how to limit what is uploaded when using the browser’s re-upload feature?

I tried uploading a testblend file with 2.8, same issue here. However you can still try one of the following methods:

Export your model as a different format(fbx,obj,gltf etc) as they give you the option to export only selected objects

-or-

use the sketchfab exporter addon here: Exporters for 3D software - Sketchfab

Another Idea: Make two seperate files. The second file only has the objects you want to export

Thanks for the response @TheLastAirblender. Your suggestion to export selected models to fbx works as I needed it to. I hope this solution is just a workaround though.

It may be naive, but an if/else statement when parsing the REUPLOAD to disregard disabled collections/ models/ whatevers doesn’t seem too challenging. I can’t imagine I’m the only person who doesn’t want to REUPLOAD everything in the blend.