Looking for 3-D artists for a user study

Hello everyone!

My name is Karran and I’m a PhD Student at the University of Toronto. I’m working on designing a user-centered tool to visually explore / browse 3-D model repositories and wanted to interact with 3-D artists / designers to understand their needs and motivations for using such a tool.

In particular, I’m looking to understand how existing 3-D models / data objects feature in your creative process and discuss your experience exploring the vast amounts of 3-D information we have available to us these days for reference, inspiration or part-based 3-D modelling.

This would be part of a formal recorded user study, with incentives for participation.

I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to take out the time to discuss this with me. Please respond to the thread or email me at karran@cs.toronto.edu if you are interested!

Thank you!

Hey Karran, will you be sharing the results publicly and on this topic? If not, we will have to remove this message.

Hey! Yes, absolutely its for an open-source project and the idea is for both the tool and findings from my user study to be free for use and available to all. I am more than happy to share the eventual tool and results from the study on this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming! :+1: