About this service
Based in Goslar, Germany we have started our business in 2012. We´re specialized in developing 3d-scanner hardware and software. Our Makerlounge FullBody 3D-Scanner with our own developed controlling software can be purchased since 08/15.
Also we´re scanning people, animals and even buildings with our scanning hardware. We´re working with several 3d- scanner, including our fullbody 3d-scanner and hardware from DJI for aerial photogrammetry.
- References/former clients: Authorities, 1. Bundesliga soccer player, Music-Bands, mobile scanning studio on music-festivals, several 3d-studios who bought our scanner solution.
- Website: http://www.makerlounge.com
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: FullBody 3d-scans, aerial photogrammetry, horse-scans, mobile 3d-scans on festivals, events.
- Equipment/software: FullBody 3d-scanner, some high definition handheld scanner, DJI drone.
- Location: In Goslar/Germany
- Ability to travel: Yes, we can easily transport our fullbody scanner to nearly every location.
- Resolution: 0.05 - 0.1 mm (most using 0.1mm for 3d-printing)
- Guaranteed accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Max / min scannable sizes: from 3cm to really big objects like buildings, houses
- Textures: Yes
- Deliverable file formats: obj, stl, vmrl, ply, and so on
- Additional services: We offer the whole bandwidth from creating a mesh, cleaning, restoring textures and make the file 3d-printable.
- Costs: starts from 99,- €
- Selling 3d-scanner hard/software: Yes - own developed 3d-scanner with controlling software
- Ability to easily transport the scanner: Yes, we can transport the scanner in a normal van or build it up in a truck.
- Time for build up and configure the scanner after transport: With 1 person in about 1h
- Ability to use structured light in the scanner?: Yes, we´re using structured light with fully LED-control (LED-dim)