Medieval Jousting Arena

(Reefnot99) #1

This is a topic of my progress of a jousting arena with tents, arena and a nice environment. I'm going to update as I go along

Medieval Tents for Scene - Advice?
(Reefnot99) #2

These are some tents I have created for the scene just wanted some advice on the colour, the model everything really?

(Adrian Szymoniak) #3

Nice looking scene , I would personally make them look a bit more similar to one another eg. making two blues two greens, or remove the yellow from red as it looks odd , overall nice job anyway :slight_smile:

(Reefnot99) #4

Cool thankyou :smiley:

(Bart) #5

One thread per participant please; I've merged your new topic into this one.

(Reefnot99) #6

sorry about that Bart

(Bart) #7

No worries :slight_smile:

(Yacob ) #8

You could try to make viewing area for the jousting arena, as well as stable for the horses, an equipment shed could also work

(Vikaas Mistry) #9

Looking good what your polycount? I'm not to keen on the colours need to be more like the theme.

(Reefnot99) #10

Cheers

(Reefnot99) #11

This is an update of the scene which allows you to get a feel for the space and I feel like I'm on the right path to nailing the low polygon theme, a lot of work still to do but as a working progress I am happy so far. Any feedback good or bad would be nice (constructive if possible) :slight_smile:

(Reefnot99) #12

This is an update with a Stand and viewing Area

(Reefnot99) #13

Here is another Update on my scene, in my eyes it is coming along nicely and I am really happy with how the scene is coming along, not much modelling left to do