The tents are ready!
This is looking goood!
Also I need to build a cart with food, characters, trees, stones and grass
Why "я", not "ю"?
Because I'm bulding the scene and I need continue) Sorry, I know english little
List of characters:
* 1 ticket seller and 1 buyer,
* 1 married couple with child near the entrance,
* 1 fortune-teller and her client,
* in the center in front of a large tent circus performance: 1 musician, 1 clown, an acrobat walks on his hands, 1 acrobat on stilts and 5 spectators (2 married couples with children),
* near the tents on the right: 1 strongman, 1 knife thrower with 1 woman on the target, blower of fire and 4 spectators,
* 1 food vendor in a cart with food and 2 buyers,
* 1 rope walker and 3 spectators look at him,
* before the entrance to the big tent the circus master.
What does that mean?
It will be the area of a stray circus, in the center in front of a large tent there will be a performance, characters will soon appear - circus artists and spectators
"Благодарю" - russian "Thank you"
ou, this is auto-translate) I know and speak russian)