wip

(Rusya Rusya) #85

Thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

(Bart) #86

Yes, totally. Great scene! :slight_smile:

(Rusya Rusya) #87

Thank you!

(Rusya Rusya) #88

Dear friends, please tell how to name this model? The knife thrower will ready later

(Rusya Rusya) #89

I need to make the characters - the knife thrower, the circus master, the fire blower, the fortune-teller and a few spectators. I hope to have time to. :пот:

(Rusya Rusya) #92

(Rusya Rusya) #93

Knife thrower and his goal done

(Rusya Rusya) #94

(Rusya Rusya) #95

Another 6 characters left to do, and in the scene there are almost 48,000 triangles :cry:

(Rusya Rusya) #96

(Rusya Rusya) #97

Latest character is fortune teller. I reaced the triangles limit

(Rusya Rusya) #98

I think that scene will not be interesting without one-legged soldier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Rusya Rusya) #99

The scene is optimized to 49524 triangles. Some viewers do not fit) I think, viewers can be considered characters from the assets of other artists. Buy tickets at the ticket office and watch the performances. :подмигивать:

(Rusya Rusya) #100

(Rusya Rusya) #101

I finished the scene of a medieval wandering circus.
All assets are in my collection https://sketchfab.com/Rusya.Rusya/collections/medieval-stray-circus

It was a wonderful experience and an exciting activity - to participate in Medieval fantasy contest and for the first time to model the characters. I wish all artists success!

(Rusya Rusya) #102

@bartv, @seori, I do not know how to make a slider of assets. I hope this does not interfere participation in the contest:neutral_face:

(Bart) #103

It's all about making a collection - yours looks great, thanks for checking :slight_smile:

(Rusya Rusya) #104

thank you!

(Stefan Lengyel) #105

looks awesome! :thumbsup: good luck!

(Rusya Rusya) #106

thank you! I glad that you like:невинный: