3D Laser scanning company based in Bahrain but operating across the Gulf.
Utilising scanners from Leica and Faro, the as-built status of large areas of even the most complex plant can be accurately captured - rapidly and in unprecedented detail.
- Fast and accurate Point Cloud images of structures, plants, & Buildings,
- Capture millions of points in minutes, avoiding the need to revisit sites,
- First Class tools: Use Cyclone to convert Point Cloud into 3D CAD models or use Cloudworx to interoperate with Point Cloud from right within your industry standard CAD package (MicroStation or Autocad),
- Go beyond 3D modeling and produce movies for the ultimate in visualisation, communication and analysis,
- Migrate updated models to intelligent MicroStation or Autocad based applications such as PDS, PlantSpace or AutoPlant.
High Definition Survey Laser scanning techniques in conjunction with more traditional sub millimeter surveying methodologies also enables mission critical tasks such as 3D Critical Interface Engineering, Topographical Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, and Ground Modeling.
Specialisation: 3D laser scanning and GIS services
Equipment/software: Leica and Faro Freestyle scanners. The Bentley product range, Cyclone, ESRI product suite.
Ability to travel: Middle East
Deliverable file formats: All formats
Oil & Gas
Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
Bahrain National Oil Company (BANACO)
Bahrain National Gas Company (BANAGAS)
Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
Qatar Petroleum Company (QP)
Manufacturing & Engineering
Aluminium Bahrain (ALBA)
Yokogawa Middle East
Saudi Chevron Phillips (SCP)
Saudi Arabian Ferterlizer Company (SAFCO)
Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (GPIC)
Website - http://mcs.intragulf.com/index.php
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +9731721595