About this service
Hello! I'm Matthew Schroyer, and I enjoy applying years of experience in media, education, and research grants to solve a variety of digital problems. I'm now offering my services to help you model, scan, and otherwise digitally preserve artifacts in 3D. If you have items that you'd like to share digitally, from small fossils to entire buildings, it would be great to talk with you.
My services are not limited to scanning artifacts or landscapes. I also can can craft immersive digital experiences, and can provide consultancy and education on many kinds of related projects (including drones and unmanned aircraft systems). Visit MentalMunition.com to observe a portion of my work and writings.
- References/former clients: Internews Earth Journalism Network (DC), Tow Center for Digital Journalism at the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University (NYC), EnLiST National Science Foundation Grant (Urbana, IL), Oklahoma City Community College (OKC), Professional Society of Drone Journalists (Int'l), others on request.
- Website: MentalMunition.com
- How to contact: email@example.com
- Specialisation: 3D reconstruction from aerial video, artifacts, photogrammetry using small Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems, RPAS curriculum design and training, lasercut and 3D models.
- Equipment/software: Agisoft Photoscan, Pix4D, RPAS/UAS, 3D printers, laser engravers
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
- Ability to travel: Can travel
- Resolution: Up to 1M polygons
- Max / min scannable sizes: 1cm to several acres
- Deliverable file formats: stl, obj, dxf, more
- Costs: Negotiable (discounts available for not-for-profits and educational institutions)