Molly and Sam's Love nest anybody?

wip
3d

(Twitte King) #1

yep, you guess right, Ghost(1990) I love sci-fi and all the marvel hits too!! but Isn't it cool to see a romantic classic here? i have model the loft/studio in blender. Now in the progress of modeling all the furnitures and deco pieces!! More update this way comes!!

I do need a bit help on the record player!! anybody have a clue what model or brandname it is?

(Twitte King) #2

http://ny.curbed.com/2015/4/2/9974430/live-out-your-pottery-fantasies-in-sohos-10-5m-ghost-loft

they say its for sale, but its only one storey, and looks so different...

(Twitte King) #3

"The interior of Molly and Sam's finished loft apartment was actually the home/studio of artist-sculptor Michele Oka Doner, located in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan."

from `IMDB

(Twitte King) #4

IMDB is wrong!!

PROOF!!

aha an interview with the sculptor, the movie was shot in a set which is reproduction off the exact floor plan of her loft!! What a stylish place!! and fitting for Molly's Persona...

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

A classic movie! Love it, can't wait to see where you go with this!