Moms gonna flip out over the electricity bill this month i just know it

(Theedstar1) #1

So my little sister is having trouble sleeping at night, keeps complaining about these nightmares about a man in the shadows watching her. Ive just about added the last screws and power cables and moms washing machines spin dryer cycle machine thingy to the prototype machine i built that'll help me visit her nightmares, and this will hopefully help me put an end to these nightmares once and for all ...... or ........ worst case scenario just make things a little too real for us all ..... heres goes nothing....

(Bart) #2

Welcome on board! Awesome theme :smile:

Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

PS: I wasn't entirely clear in the blogpost, but the #mad-science-wip tag was meant for the model uploads and not for the forum posts. You can remove it if you want :smile:

(Theedstar1) #3

Maya:Alright so progress shot 2 and 3 coming right and how would you like those done sir ?

THEEDSTAR1: Heavy and freezing my compute all over the place

Maya: Certainly sir.

Hey guys so i added a little helper to help me build the dreamreel coz no 11 year old boy can build all of this on his own anyway ha ha ha ha ha might have to remove some stuff coz its becoming very very heavy hope you guys likey

(Bart) #4

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!

(Theedstar1) #5

YEAH SO REMEMBER when i said i was gonna inception my sister and find her nightmare well .........

(Theedstar1) #6

(Edvin Borkovskij) #7

Is that BMO? :smiley:

(Theedstar1) #8

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO BUT THE INSPIRATION IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BMO! youve got a good eye

(Edvin Borkovskij) #9

Yeah I got it! :smiley:

(Theedstar1) #10

#4A4A4A;">
#1CAAD9;">Labscene_1
by #1CAAD9;">THEEDSTAR1
on #1CAAD9;">Sketchfab

(Theedstar1) #11

Whoops okay so I'm quite blond here how does one upload a preview

oh oh yeah hey I'm having problems if my smoothing it doesn't seem to want to upload my file with its smoothness settings

(Theedstar1) #12

Can anybody help?

(Mcsephiroth1313) #13

What file format is the model? I've always had problems uploading as .OBJ but .FBX always works for me so try that. If that doesn't work maybe untick "smooth mesh" in the export settings? I'm not sure what program you're using but Maya has those options on the side when you go to export.

(Theedstar1) #14

Hey thanks for responding its obj I've tried getting the fbx version but its too huge it goes over 50mb's