Morbase is an online platform aiming for the disclosure of the movable and immovable, material and immaterial, cultural heritage of Montemor-o-Novo. We can provide 3D scans to other entities.
- References/former clients: Grupo dos Amigos de Montemor-o-Novo; Direcção Regional de Cultura do Alentejo; Município de Fronteira;
- Website: http://montemorbase.com
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialisation: Archaeological sites, buildings, large landscape areas, archaeological artifacts, modeling, reconstruction, and dissemination of cultural heritage artifacts, architecture, and landscapes.
Equipment/software: Agisoft Photoscan, Meshlab, Blender.
- Location: Montemor-o-Novo, Portugal.
- Ability to travel: Yes.
- Guaranteed accuracy: 1 cm.
- Max / min scannable sizes: 100 m2 / n/a
- Textures: Yes.
- Deliverable file formats: OBJ, JPG, PNG, PDF, MPEG, MOV.
- Additional services: Movies with the 3D models, interactive models on web players, Virtual Reconstructions of archaeological sites and post-processing of 3D scanned models.
- Costs: Varies according to services.
- Aerial vector: Drone
- Georeferenced: No
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab, static renders and 360º movie clips.
- Measurement tool: position, distance, height, surface, volume