Multiple problems with uploading to sketchfab (rigibodies / shapekeys / missing wireframe?)

upload
blender
animation

(Deuschanz) #1

Hi, so this is not my first time uploading things to sketchfab, and I’ve just about finished my next piece to display on sketchfab. (I use the sketchfab uploader inside blender)

She is a character with multiple armatures, 1 deformer and cloth physics.

I have done multiple test uploads to sketchfab, however each time I do the results are different.

The first noticeable issue is that blender deformers dont seem to work, and they remain static when uploaded;

Here is how she looks inside blender;

The second issue is that I cant seem to view her all her wireframes when uploaded to sketchfab, only these areas were noticeable:

The third issue I have is her rigibody physics. I’m not sure how I did it the first time where I uploaded my Schwi Dola model with all her hair physics and stuff, but this time round, I have baked all of the rigibody cache, but it still does not show any form of physics movement in the viewer.

Lastly, several of her shape keys are completely messed up, here is the original;

and here is what is displayed on sketchfab :

I have tried uploading multiple versions, and each time there are weird “stray” verts that go to weird directions (as seen in the gifs)

I have searched everywhere for solutions, but I can’t seem to find the fixes for it. Is there something i’m doing wrong? What is the proper way to “bake” animations for sketchfab? I don’t know anymore.

Wireframes missing from inspector?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wireframes missing from inspector?