My Pool Diorama Scene got featured on BlenderNation! :)

(Blackhart) #1

Woke up this morning to a comment from @bartv that he'd featured my latest lowpoly isometric scene on BlenderNation, which was a really cool way to start my day.

I made my livingroom diorama the other day as a one-off experiment with non-photorealistic design, and I really liked how clean and bright it turned out, so I'm doing a series of these now. This is the scene which was featured today:

Pool Diorama by Blackhart on Sketchfab

(Bart) #2

You're very welcome! I'm looking forward to your next scenes :smile:

(Blackhart) #3

Thank you! :grin: I'm working on a little kitchen scene right now. They usually take about a day to complete, so it'll probably be up by tomorrow :smiley:

(Bart) #4

I really like your Room too, will you continue working on that?

(Blackhart) #5

I updated that room a little bit already, gave it some pre-baked AO. Unfortunately I'd made a couple of mistakes in terms of using duplicate objects which messed up some of the texture maps, so I might just redo that one in the future. I'm thinking of doing a kitchen, a bedroom, a little office, maybe a laundry room... then I might go back and redo that living room. I like constantly doing new things, trying new techniques, etc... I keep myself interested with variety.