NergalBlackSun's Bird of Hermes [WIP]

(Nergal Black Sun) #1

Hello

I am still working on the details of this concept and most is subject to change and will get refined along the way so I will pass on revealing any plans at the moment.

For now I'll just show off the base on which I'll start adding several figures and details piece by piece.
I went for an open island like setup instead of a closed room making it possible look at from several different perspectives.The only feature already added to the island is a tree (on the left) and black/white circles- none of it fulfills any purpose as of now but we'll see in future updates

Good luck everyone !

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Blog for more details!

Interesting idea with the perspectives. Have fun!

Just wanted to drop by to let you know that the deadline has been extended to Monday November 14th, 23:59 EST, just in case you aren't subscribed to the contest news thread.

Good luck!

(Nergal Black Sun) #4

a little WIP update and I think I will upload a WIP model aswell soon-ish