About this service
3Dfy.me is a Kiwi-owned business and proud to bring personal 3D-full-body digitisation services to New Zealand. We are using state-of-the-art digital capturing technology to create photo-realistic full-colour 3D-models and mini-replicas of our up to human-sized customers.
- References/former clients: Please visit our website to see some of our customer models. We are primarily focused at the consumer market. But open to corporate opportunities too.
- Website: https://3dfyme.co.nz
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 22 01222395
- Specialisation: We are specialised on photogrammetry based model image capturing
- Equipment/software: We are using open sourced based Raspberry PI technology. Our rig is build with 150 8 Mpx cameras and deploys up to 300 images (up to 2.4 Giga Pixel) per single model reconstruction.
- Location: In the world's coolest little capital : Wellington, New Zealand
- Ability to travel: Our 3D-scanning booth is fully mobile and we can travel across all of New Zealand.
- Resolution: up to 2.4 GigaPixel if mesh (projector grid) and texture shots are used for the model reconstruction
- Guaranteed accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Max / min scannable sizes: 10 cm to 2.10 m high, 1,5 m in diameter
- Textures: YES
- Deliverable file formats: obj, stl, vmrl, ply as per customer request
- Additional services: we cleanup models for 3D printing, we provide model file download options (standard and high-quality, i.e. standard / high poly-models. We let the customer view and share their 3D-models using their private online accounts.
- Costs: scanning only (raw unprocessed model reconconstruction) starts as low as $10, download files are available from $69 and 3D colour figurine prints can be ordered from $99.
Customer online shop with their own 3D models: YES (No one else offers that!)
Customer is able to view and share their 3D models: YES (No one else does that!)
Purchase option for 3D-scanning booth & software: YES
Fully mobile scanning booth: YES
Structured light to support mesh accuracy: YES, 3 short-throw, high lumens projectors used
LED software controlled; YES (dimmable and fully synchronised with grid projection cycle