NomadKing - #3December Entries

magicavoxel
photoshop
voxel

(Nomadking) #41

Thanks! But I’m not sure any self respecting Robot would live in a wooden shack! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

(Nomadking) #42

Day 13 - Arctic Fox

Every good Fox has too tails… especially the flying ones! :slight_smile:

(Nomadking) #43

Day 14 - Chimney

(Nomadking) #44

Day 15 - Sweater

(Ever Shroud) #45

Your models are so much fun! I love the voxel (that’s what it’s called right?) style and the way you use it is really pleasant to look at! Haha, I adore the way you added antlers to the clothing dummy!

(Nomadking) #46

Thanks so much :blush:

And yes, they’re voxels, and they’re super fun to work with. If you’ve never tried working with them you should download MagicaVoxel and give them a go! :smile:

(Ever Shroud) #47

I’ll have to give that a go sometime! There is still so much I need to learn for modeling and texturing in 3D, and even my 2D art though, so I’ll hold off for now. It’s too easy to get distracted from my goals, so many fun new things to try and I can see myself getting lost in it! :rofl: It looks fun!

(Laurer1990) #49

You’re totally right :slight_smile: i wish the day just has more hours to work with :yum:

(Nomadking) #50

Day 16 - Gifts

(Nomadking) #51

Day 17 - Snowflake

(Nomadking) #52

Day 18 - Candy

The Candy Elf is here to share his treats with you. WARNING! YOU MUST TAKE LEMON FLAVOR! WARNING!! :robot:

(Nomadking) #53

Day 19 - Sledding

Just something simple for this one :slight_smile:

(Nomadking) #54

Day 20 - Snowy Owl

(Nomadking) #55

Day 21 - Winter Doorway

(Nomadking) #56

Well that’s them all. I had a blast doing these - thanks a lot to everyone for the Likes and kind comments.

Merry Xmas!! :heart_eyes:

(Cookiepop) #57

These were all amazing, you did a great job!

(Nomadking) #58

Thanks @cookiepop :slight_smile:
I hope you get a chance to finish yours! :sunglasses: