October 1 - Ring

Welcome to day 1 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Ring and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

4 Likes

Some crazy idea.

9 Likes

Interesting indeed :slight_smile: Now can you try and apply a ‘black and white’ / ink style to it?

Thanks for the comment.
I’ll try.

1 Like

Nice render! Can you please share how you set up the render settings to display the model in high contrast black and white like that? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hand painted.

I think one version for model…

7 Likes

I hope it is useful.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s something I came up with in a few hours this morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I added a splash of color to mine, i hope that doesn’t disqualify me.

2 Likes

here’s mine.
Are we allowed to have color for this challenge? traditionally inktobers just have to be made using inks but obviously that doesn’t apply here

1 Like

3 Likes

hello guys thank you for this great iniciative. I did´t know how to post my mesh. So I uploaded a couple of screenshots. So this is my entry for the first day.
#3dinktober #inktober-2019 #inktober-2019 #3dinktober

1 Like

A quick model of a ‘Ring’ in the Minecraft style. Looking forward to each days new challenge!
#3dInktober2019 #3dinktober2019-ring

2 Likes

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from October 1 - Ring:

My take on day 1 RIng :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here is mine, I hope you like it guys ^^

4 Likes